- Look carefully before crossing the road
- Be attentive when on the road; don’t use headsets or anything that can distract you
- No running; be calm and cautious while on the road
- If you are walking with your parents/elders, hold on to their hands
- Sidewalks only; do not walk on the main road. Try avoiding those roads where sidewalks are unavailable.
- Learning about traffic rules and signs.
- Always walk in such a way that you face the traffic. So that you know when a vehicle gets close to you.
- Ensure you make an eye contact with the driver while crossing the road.
Got more road safety tips for kids? Kindly share them with us in the comment box.