- 1 pack of noodles
- 1 very small Green Pepper
- 1 very small Carrot
- Small chunks of beef or chicken
- 3 table spoons of Olive / Vegetable Oil
- Wash and cut the green pepper and carrot into small pieces.
- Wash and cook the chunks of beef or chicken well.
- Before opening the pack of noodles, break up the noodles in pieces.
- Put the noodle pieces in the pot containing the cooked beef and add the spice that comes with the noodle.
- Pour water to the same level as the contents of the pot.
- Cover the pot and set to cook at medium heat.
- When the contents start boiling, add the diced carrots and green pepper.
- Add the Olive / vegetable oil.
- Cover and leave to continue cooking till the water is almost dry.
Note: Do not allow all the water to dry up because this causes the noodle to become too dry when it is chilled off.